I’m in! — What can I do?
Here are a few (of many!) ways you can get involved:
- Become a PATRON
- Have a booth at the Farmers Market (see below)
- Volunteer to help out at an existing event
- Create your own event
- Teach a class
- Loan your venue or equipment
- Sponsor an event (as an individual, family or business)
- Follow, Subscribe and share event posts and pics with your friends, and neighbors and
- Help us spread the word! —We want every person in our community to feel welcome and inspired to share their ideas, talents and skills.
Let’s GROW our new Farmers Market together!
Our vision for our future farmers market looks something like this.
We see it growing to include arts and crafts booths, antiques, speciality foods and much more.
We’re off to a great start with Kathy Spiegel as our lead. (It’s hard to believe 2021 will be our 3rd season!)
MAC’s vision is to continue expanding the market to include an abundance of locally grown produce—but also an array of local artisans (that’s you!) sharing your talents and wares:
Be it homemade bread and preserves, artwork, woodwork, pottery, macrame, quilts, soaps, jewelry, honey, flowers, plants—whatever your specialty or skill set, we’d love to see you involved.
Let’s get creative together! Contact us now for help and ideas in planning your own booth or perhaps collaborating with a group.
Here’s a fun idea:
Host gatherings with fellow artisans during the winter months in preparation for the upcoming market! —MAC